- Use  or +5 to limit results to a specific upgrade or slot count
- Typing "iench" limits the search to enchanted items, "-iench" excludes them
- Card names can be used instead of modifiers: "bloody bow" is the same as "hydra bow"
- "Single", 1x, 1*, *1, x1 can all be used to filter one carded items in search
- The "slotted" keyword can be used to filter for uncarded items: "silk robe -slotted"
- Putting a minus sign (-) before a word excludes that word: "robe -silk" returns no silk robes
- If you want a specific word you can prefix it with !: "!bird" does not return birds
- A comma separated string with no spaces can be useful sometimes: try "hydra (bow,gauche)"
- If you prefix a search term with "#" it will not be required: try "#hydra #bow"
- If you are a real search wizard you can combine all of these tips: try "+10 hydra 2x -(bow,gauche,skel)"
- A note on wizardry: the slot and upgrade filters don't use "!", "#", or "-"